This past weekend I had the chance to sit down and have a nice long chat with a great up and coming worship band called Spur 58. I’ve known these guys for a while, but every time I get around them I love their hearts and passion for the Lord even more. Do yourself a favor and listen to this entire interview. You’ll laugh and be entertained and informed, but mostly, you’ll be challenged in your own walk with God. I know I was! Thanks, gentlemen, for loving Jesus and leading others to love Him too! – Dwayne Moore (To watch this video…)
(If you can’t see the video below, please refresh this page. Flash Player is required to view the video.)
Topics discussed in this interview:
- Aaron’s old, stained piano-turned-keyboard
- Band introduces themselves
- About Spur 58
- What is true worship?
- Can’t depend on responsiveness of crowd
- How do you keep from feeling like “stars”?
- Worth is not found in how people perceive us
- How long does it take you to write and prepare new songs?
- What Spur 58 does for fun
- Chad goes to school for fun
- Kids and cats and married guys
- For guys/gals who want to be in a Christian band one day
- Stay faithful where you are
- Some are in churches; some are on the road – one’s not better than the other
- Be your best for God’s glory
- God has to form the band with like-minded people
- Where to find Spur 58’s music
- “That was easy”!
To receive alerts to updates and new posts on the blogsite, please enter your email address below. (Your address will not be sold or shared with anyone else.)