“His forte is discipleship…Dwayne Moore not only has experience, but also wisdom."
—Worship Leader Magazine
Dwayne Moore is the founder and president of NLW International, Inc. (www.NLWInternational.com), a ministry committed to providing quality worship discipleship resources to believers and churches. These resources are written and developed by Dwayne and his team. He has served in small and large churches as worship and teaching pastor, most recently serving at Valley View Church in Louisville.
Dwayne is the author of numerous books, including the award-winning book, Pure Praise: A Heart-focused Bible Study on Worship. Other books include Pure Praise for Youth (foreword by Mark Hall of Casting Crowns), Heaven’s Praise: Hearing God Say Well Done, WorshipLife Journal, Building Strong Worship Leaders, and the church-wide emphasis 30 Days of Renewal. Dwayne’s books have been endorsed by Mark Hall (Casting Crowns), Darlene Zschech (formerly of Hillsong), David Nasser, Dr. Jay Strack, Jonathan Falwell (pastor of Thomas Road Baptist Church), Steve Green (president of Hobby Lobby, Inc.) and many more. Pure Praise is a textbook for worship students at Liberty University and at other schools.
Dwayne was born and raised in north Alabama and is happily married to Sonia Karen Owsley of Lacey’s Spring, AL. They have 2 sons, Stephen and Justin.
To schedule Dwayne at your church or conference event, please contact us with the dates and your vision for the event. We'd love to work something out with you!
Worship from the Inside Out
Imagine Yourself in Heaven
- Dwayne Moore has taught and led worship in over 1000 churches and conferences.
- Dwayne has spoken at the National Worship Leader Conference and other conferences and has appeared on national TV talk shows.
- He has appeared on Moody Radio's Prime Time America and been interviewed on several Moody Radio affiliates.
- He has appeared on American Family Radio's live show, Today's Issues with Tim Wildmon.
- Dwayne has written more than 25 articles for Pastors.com, which reaches over 100,000 church leaders worldwide.
- He is a partner faculty member at Liberty University, guest teaching there on occasion. Dwayne's online courses earn credit hours toward a degree in worship leadership at Liberty University.
- Dwayne speaks at conferences, colleges and churches across the USA on the topics of renewal and lifestyle worship.
- He has invested over 2000 hours studying and writing on biblical worship and leadership.
- He has served on staff at churches of 200 and churches of 2000, most recently serving as worship pastor of Valley View Church in Louisville, KY.
Dwayne has several popular topics he can speak on. Here is a partial list:
- Knowing and Obeying God's Voice
- Worship from the Inside Out
- Your Best Day Possible (on priorities)
- Being Servants, Not Stars in Ministry
- Worship Is Not About What We Like
- Hitting the Target of Daily Worship
- Brokenness: The Discipline of Difficulties
- Holy Habits
- Worship in Heaven
- The Model Prayer of a Worshiper
- Five Essentials of Worship Gatherings
Dwayne's personal values include…
- An intimate daily relationship with God
- Time alone with God
- The Bible as God's holy Word to us
- Working hard and smart
- Keeping your word
- Tithing and investing your money
- Doing everything in moderation
- Helping people in need
- Always learning and growing
- Contentment with what you have
- Guarding your heart and mind
- Laughing and enjoying life
- Family & teamwork
- Staying involved in church
- Friendship and accountability
- Neatness and organization
- Finishing what you start
- Going beyond what is expected
- Peace and quiet
- Dreaming and doing big things for God