Next Level Leadership Training with Dwayne Moore
EXPAND YOUR INFLUENCE. IMPACT YOUR TEAM. LEAVE A LEGACY!
Dwayne Moore and our team at NLW want to help YOU grow and succeed in your ministry of worship leading within your church!
Our Worship Leader Coaching has 3 phases of growth. Like ripples in water, we start with your personal growth, then move outward to your worship team’s growth, and ultimately to recruiting and training people outside your existing team.
We would LOVE for you to be part of our coaching community! Please download our brochure. You can also fill out the form below to request a phone call with someone on our team.
- WLC consists of 3 phases: Influence, Impact and Legacy. Like ripples in water, our coaching moves your personal growth, to your worship team’s growth, to recruiting and training people outside your existing team.
- Phase 1 starts the 4th Tuesday evening of January of 2018.
- WLC only costs $299 for the first Phase (Phase 1 Influence). Go here to register now. You can also pay a deposit of $99 to reserve your spot and then make monthly payments if you prefer.
- Money-back guarantee for Phase 1 if you’re not completely satisfied!
- Got questions? For FAQs, go here.
Phase 1: Influence
- 10 weekly online sessions, taught by Dwayne Moore. We meet every Tuesday evening online for 10 consecutive weeks (through March). The sessions are 1.5 hours each. They will be live and interactive in a virtual room using Webex.
- In addition, you will be assigned a personal encourager who will help you design a Personal Growth Plan (PGP). He/she will call to check on you each month during Phase 1 to ask how your PGP is going and to pray with you.
Phase 2: Impact
- 6 monthly online sessions, taught by Dwayne Moore and members of the NLW team, along with occasional special guests who are experienced and knowledgable in worship leadership. Each session will be 2 hours in length.
- In addition, Phase 2 includes a personal encourager who will help you design a Growth Plan for your group (GGP). He/she will call to check on you each month during Phase 2 to ask how your GGP is going and to pray with you.
- Phase 2 climaxes with a Worship Leader Summit held in September in Atlanta or Louisville, or a similar city (exact location TBA). This is a 3-day event to meet each other face-to-face and to be taught by Dwayne and others.
Phase 3: Legacy
- Monthly online meet-ups with your small group of like-minded WLC members.
- These meetings are for encouragement, discussing of ministry ideas and issues and of being more personally involved and committed each other for accountability and prayer. Each meeting includes a video teaching time with Dwayne and others.
- You will have access to deep discounts to attend our other events, like our ReIMAGINE Worship Intensive and our ReFOCUS Worship Conference.
- FREE materials such as books and videos are also included.
- Phase 1 is $299, which can be paid in monthly installments.
- Phase 2 is $599, which can be paid in monthly installments.
- Phase 3 is $299, which can be paid in monthly installments.
Go here to register for a full year of coaching thru ALL 3 PHASES & save $$!
The total cost, if paid separately, is almost $1200; however, if purchased together up front, then the cost for a full year of coaching (12 months) is only $997 (a savings of $200)!
Please contact me about Coaching...
Winner of 6 Best of the Best Awards!
What Others Have Said
“If you feel like God has left the building, your life, or both, hold that thought. Because Dwayne Moore is going to teach you how God wants to saturate every nook and cranny, every nano-second of your existence.”
– Sally Morgenthaler, author of Worship Evangelism
– Mark Hall, lead singer for Casting Crowns
– Dr. Jay Strack, founder of Student Leadership University in Orlando, FL
“If you’re looking for a way to grow in your knowledge of what it means to be a worship leader, to be challenged to take your ministry to the next level, and to connect with other worship leaders who are on the same journey as you, I would highly recommend Dwayne’s coaching opportunities.” – Barry Westman, All About Worship.com
“Taking Dwayne’s worship leaders course was far more than practical study for me. I have never experienced more spiritual nurturing and growth in such a short time. I was blessed with prayerfully planned topics in every session, praying together with God’s children and a teacher yielding to the Holy Spirit and humble enough to accept different ideas from fellow worshipers. I came to this course with my mind and heart open and to hear God speak to me, but He did far more… HE SANG!!! The greatest result for me is having a much more intimate relationship with the Lord. I know that no matter where my walk with the Lord leads me, this experience has glorified Him and will ever make a difference in my life and the lives I influence. I encourage anyone interested or already involved in music ministry to take this course as an offering to our Heavenly Father… you will reap spiritual gifts and connections with His children that you’ve never imagined.” – Kris LeDonne, worship leader
“Dwayne has enthusiasm and a desire to train others—and he has lots of knowledge!” – Robert Grafton, worship leader
“I started this class on the verge of burn-out, frustrated and tired. But Dwayne has given me the tools to start again. I’m refreshed and equipped to do the work the Lord has called me to do.” – Karelin James, worship leader
“I have grown so much…I would like our team members to take this course as well.” – Eleanor Sheilds, worship leader
About Our Coach
Dwayne Moore loves mentoring worship leaders and teams in worship! He brings 35 years of experience working with churches, praise teams and worship leaders to all of his worship leadership training courses.
He has been on several local church staffs as a worship leader and teaching pastor. Most recently he served as lead worship pastor at the 5000-member Valley View Church in Louisville. Dwayne has led and taught worship in over 1000 churches and conferences across America and in other parts of the world.
His award-winning book, Pure Praise: A Heart-focused Bible Study on Worship, has been endorsed by some of the world’s most noted worship authors and artists. His latest e-book, Building Strong Worship Leaders, has been downloaded by churches in over 80 countries world-wide.
Dwayne has contributed numerous articles to Rick Warren’s Ministry Toolbox, as well as articles featured in Rev! Magazine, Relevant Magazine’s Neue Quarterly, Lifeway’s YOU, and others. He has led webinars for Worship Leader Magazine and spoken at the National Worship Leader’s Conference. He recently led a Pure Praise Workshop at Eagles Landing First Baptist–which is the home church of the group Casting Crowns.
Dwayne is a partner faculty member at Liberty University’s Center for Worship. In fact, Liberty requires Dwayne’s book, Pure Praise, in two of their worship degree courses.