Dwayne Moore is a best-selling author and a sought-after, international speaker. He’s the founder and president of NLW International, Inc., a ministry committed to providing quality worship discipleship resources to believers and churches.
Dwayne has written many books, including the award-winning book, Pure Praise: A Heart-focused Bible Study on Worship. His latest resources are HE. WE. THEY. The Life-Altering Formula of the Lord’s Prayer and HE. WE. THEY. A Church-wide Prayer Campaign. Other books include Creating Space, Pure Praise for Youth (foreword by Mark Hall of Casting Crowns), Heaven’s Praise: Hearing God Say Well Done, WorshipLife Journal, Building Strong Worship Leaders, and the church-wide campaign, WorshipLife: Honoring God in the Everyday .
Dwayne lives in north Alabama and is happily married to Sonia. They have 2 sons, Stephen and Justin.
Here are a few highlights from Dwayne’s 30+ years in full-time ministry…
- Dwayne Moore has taught and led worship in over 1000 churches and conferences.
- To date, Dwayne’s weekly TV teaching program has been viewed by more than 6 million in Asia, with thousands coming to know Christ through the program.
- The Tennessee Baptist Convention recently invited Dwayne to lead prayer workshops across their state for pastors and church leaders.
- Dwayne has spoken at the National Worship Leader Conference and other conferences and has appeared on national TV talk shows.
- He has appeared on Moody Radio’s Prime Time America and been interviewed on several Moody Radio affiliates.
- He has appeared on American Family Radio’s live show called Today’s Issues.
- Dwayne has written more than 25 articles for Pastors.com, which reaches over 100,000 church leaders worldwide
- He has been a guest speaker at several universities, including Liberty University in VA and Baptist College in Johannesburg, South Africa.
- Dwayne’s online courses can earn college credits at certain universities.
- He has invested over 3000 hours studying and writing on biblical worship, prayer and leadership.
- He has served on staff at churches of 200 and churches of 2000.