Save 20% on Dwayne’s Coaching Network!
Don’t miss an amazing coaching opportunity in 2013. Dwayne Moore is leading another year-long coaching network for worship leaders and pastors!
TESTIMONY FROM A WORSHIP LEADER: “Dwayne Moore’s years of experience are evident in every single discussion and online session. Very informative and well worth your investment. If you’ve ever felt called to lead worship but didn’t know how to get properly trained, Next Level Worship may be what you’re looking for. It was for me. For the new or seasoned leader looking for continued support and long term personal evaluation of their ministry I would strongly suggest the year long coaching network.”
~Mark Hamel, Worship Arts Pastor, CenterPoint Church, Mechanicsville, VA
TESTIMONY FROM A PASTOR: “I would recommend this coaching network to all pastors who want to grow in their knowledge of themselves and of their worship teams.”
~Rev. Chris Dodson, Pastor, Monticello Christian Church Monticello, IN
Just look at the many benefits you can enjoy!
- Get personal, customized mentoring for your specific areas of ministry needs.
- Network with some of America’s sharpest worship leaders, like yourself!
- Glean from Dwayne’s 35+ years of rich experience and knowledge.
- Learn from the guy who wrote Pure Praise, a required textbook at Liberty University for worship students.
- Enjoy monthly 2-hour coaching webinars with Dwayne Moore and some great guest teachers and worship leaders!
- Grow your worship team spiritually and musically into powerful ministers and leaders!
- Get hands-on help to improve your own personal leadership.
- Increase the size of your worship teams in a year!
- Don’t miss this chance to receive one-on-one mentoring by a leading influencer on worship leadership and spiritual renewal.
Coaching begins April 23. If you apply by February 28, you can save hundreds of dollars through our Early Bird discount!
Just be sure to apply soon because space is limited to a small group of top-notch worship leaders and pastors.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.