On-campus groups growing together
NLW LIFE are collegiate chapters comprised of Christians from various backgrounds and majors who want to worship God in every aspect of our lives. We encourage each other and hold each other accountable to worship the Lord inwardly through personal devotion, upwardly through praise and thanksgiving, and outwardly to others. NLW LIFE is a division of Next Level Worship International, Inc..
- “Inflow” events happen regularly on campus. These are group gatherings where we worship together, soak in God’s Word and in His presence, and study truths about lifestyle worship.
- “Outflow” events happen a few times each semester. These are service projects where we worship God outwardly by ministering to people within our campus and local community.
- In addition to our large group Bible study times, we also have accountability teams (aka “Life Teams”) within our group. These are made up of 3-4 people of the same gender who meet often to pray for each other, encourage each other in their spiritual growth, and do life together.
- There are also opportunities to connect with students and Christians in other parts of the US and world, through online praise gatherings and missions events with NLW International.
- Discounts on Pure Praise books and other NLW material
- Recorded video teaching sessions by NLW team
- Discounts/VIP access for ReFOCUS Retreat in Pigeon Forge
- Access to international online Praise Gatherings
- Opportunities to go on NLW Mission Trips
- Opportunities to participate in NLW Sponsorship Program
- Occasional live video chats with NLW team members
- Connection with other NLW LIFE chapters & students
- Schools must have a college or university sponsor.
- Must give recognition of this membership in official college marketing information (such as catalogs, brochures, etc).
- Pay an annual fee of $399.
- The Bible is the complete divine revelation inspired word-by-word by God through the Holy Spirit (2 Peter 1:21, 2 Timothy 3:16)
- God is uniquely one, yet triune – the Father, the Son, and the Spirit (1 Timothy 2:5a, Matthew 28:19).
- God became a man, the man of Jesus Christ (John 1:1, John 1:14). Christ died on the cross for our sins, shedding His blood for our redemption (1 Peter 2:24, Ephesians 1:7a).
- Christ resurrected from among the dead on the third day (1 Corinthians 15:4) and ascended to the right hand of God to be Lord of all (Acts 1:9, Acts 2:33).
- When a person repents to God and believes in the Lord Jesus Christ, he is regenerated (born again) and becomes a living member of the one Body of Christ (Acts 20:21, John 3:3, Ephesians 1:22-23, Romans 12:5).
- Christ is coming again to receive His believers to Himself (1 Thessalonians 2:19).
- Worship is loving God with all we are and have. We express our worship not only through our upward, demonstrative praise but also through inward devotion to God and outward concern for others (Matthew 22:36-40, Colossians 3:16-17, 1 Corinthians 10:31).