What We Believe
- We believe the Bible is the infallible Word of God; that it is His holy and inspired Word; and that it is the supreme and final authority in doctrine and practice.
- We believe in one God, existing in three persons — Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, born of the Virgin Mary.
- We believe Christ led a sinless life; took upon Himself all our sins; died and rose again; is seated at the right hand of God the Father; and is coming again in power and glory.
- We believe all men are lost and face the righteous judgment of God and need to receive Jesus Christ into their lives by faith and repentance through His shed blood upon the cross.
- We believe Christ rose from the dead and is coming again.
- We believe in the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and eternal life.
- We believe worship is loving God with all we are and have. We express our worship not only through our upward, demonstrative praise but also through inward purity and outward concern for others.
- We believe God is not necessarily concerned with the style of music with which we choose to praise Him. However, He wants to see that we are sensitive to the preferences of others during corporate worship times. Most importantly, the substance of our songs and testimonies must be founded on and in agreement with the holy Word of God.
- We believe Christians from every nation are called and equally loved by God and that churches and Christian leaders in less developed countries should have quality opportunities for training and help.
- We believe homosexuality and adultery are morally and scripturally wrong and that Christian leaders should not participate in a homosexual or adulterous lifestyle.
- Worship is whole-life and should be our lifestyle (inward, upward and outward).
- Worship leaders must first be worshipers.
- Discipleship is intentional and relational. (It doesn’t just happen.)
- Grow together in worship.
- Grow together in leadership.
- Grow together in friendship.
.CORE RESPONSIBILITIES (for sponsors)
- Connect two times per month with your sponsored leader (SL) for six months.
- Pray weekly for your SL.
- Complete a book or Bible study with your SL.
.CORE EXPERIENCE (for sponsors)
- Experience in leading people.
- Experience in leading worship.
- Experience in following Jesus.