NOTE: We are posting this month’s letter because it is not as private as they usually are. You can sign up to be a Prayer Partner if you want to receive monthly update emails.
Next Level Worship
Prayer Partners Letter
Thank you again for being a trusted Prayer Partner with us. Knowing you are praying for us brings me great comfort and reminds me of what James said, “The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective” (James 5:16b NIV).
Before we get to some prayer requests, I want to share what I’ve been devoting on lately. As some of you know, I journal my QT online at http://quiettimejournal.praisemorepowerful.com/. I’m going through the book of Hebrews now and learning so much! Today I’m meditating on Hebrews 10.
Listen to these verses: “For by one offering he forever made perfect those who are being made holy. And the Holy Spirit also testifies that this is so. For he says, ‘This is the new covenant I will make with my people on that day, says the Lord: I will put my laws in their hearts, and I will write them on their minds.’ Then he says, ‘I will never again remember their sins and lawless deeds’And when sins have been forgiven, there is no need to offer any more sacrifices” (v. 14-18NLT).
Did you notice it says God “forever made perfect those who are being made holy”? Then He says he will “never again remember” our sins. Best I can tell, that means God doesn’t recall my sins. They are covered by the blood of His Son. The Father doesn’t see my sins. I have been made perfect in His sight because of Jesus’ sacrifice.
Practically speaking, we are still being “made holy” in our daily walk. Yet, positionally, we are perfect in our Father’s eyes! Wow! Let that truth soak in. No wonder He doesn’t treat us as our sins deserve. He doesn’t see our sins! Verse 18 says our sins have been forgiven! Hallelujah! We are free from the penalty of sin; we are being set free from the power of sin, and one day soon we will be set free the very possibility and presence of sin!
Now that we’ve had our shouting fit of praise, it’s time to settle down and get to praying! 🙂
Please pause now to read the requests below and join us in asking the Lord for these things now:
- Please pray this with us over all our ministries at NLWI: “May the favor of the Lord God rest upon us. Establish the work of our hands. Yes, establish the work of our hands” (Psalm 90:17).
- For our Africa Mission Trip in August, we plan/hope to do an Intensive Worship School in Zimbabwe and training conferences in Kenya. The Lord knows how much we need to raise financially for this trip. I assure you it’s way more than we can scrounge up on our own! And we can’t go unless He provides it (a lot of it). We know our God is faithful to provide through His children! Sooo, please share this link with anyone you know who might want to donate. Thanks!
- Please pray for our US and Zambian Mission Teams as they prepare for our huge Intensive Worship School in Zimbabwe. We have 6 US teams members and 6 Zambian team members. Pray for them as they raise money to come and take time away from their jobs and families to invest in worship leaders in Africa. Pray also for the local planning team in Zimbabwe as they promote the Intensive School and prepare on their end.
- Please pray the Lord sends us someone to help us write children’s teaching materials for Africa churches. We have no doubt God is initiating. Please help us not to rush it but to stay committed to excellence and effectiveness.
- We are asking the Lord to help us fill 3 more dates this Fall with ReNEW Worship Weekends in churches. Please join us in praying specifically for Him to open the doors and lay it on pastors’ hearts to invite us.
These requests are not as private this month. Please feel free to share these on Facebook and on other social media as you see fit.
It would be very encouraging to hear from you, if only a brief reply to let us know you read and prayed specifically for us today.
Blessings on your week. Thank you again for being a Prayer Partner with us!
President, Next Level Worship International